Proudly Serving: Acme, Anacortes, Bellingham, Blaine, Blakely Island, Bow, Burlington, Clearlake, Concrete, Conway, Custer, Deer Harbor, Deming, Eastsound, Everson, Ferndale, Friday Harbor, Hamilton, La Conner, Lopez Island, Lummi Island, Lyman, Lynden, Maple Falls, Marblemount, Mount Vernon, Nooksack, Olga, Orcas, Point Roberts, Rockport, Sedro Woolley, Shaw Island, Sumas, and Waldron.
Since starting in Pillar To Post, we have been named by the Whatcom County Association of Realtors Affiliate of the Fourth Quarter in 2006, the Affiliate of the Second Quarter in 2007, the 2007 Affiliate of the Year and the 2009 Affiliate of the Year.
A Leader In The Local Inspection Industry
- Our team has performed more than 12,000 home inspections and we are considered a leader in the home inspection industry.
- Over 80 years combined experience in the trades.
- Our inspection packages offer clients industry leading technologies such as infrared, mold & allergen testing & etc.
- Our inspectors can provide a certified WOOD DESTROYING ORGANISM INSPECTION.
- Pillar To Post inspectors are licensed & insured beyond state requirements protecting you with $1,000,000 of E&O insurance.
- Reports printed on-site with digital photos.
- Fastest turnaround. Report in hand only days after booking. (Often the inspection can be completed within 24 hrs of booking.)
- Our inspection experience covers all ages and sizes of homes from large historic homes that date back a century or more to new construction in all phases.
- Our inspectors have inspected large mansions, apartments, small cottages, and everything else in between.
We also work closely with the local real estate industry, and belong to Realtor Associations. Realtors often refer clients to us because we are trusted to outline the home condition in a way that does not cause any unnecessary concern.
Additional Inspection Services Available
There are additional inspection services that we offer in addition to home inspection. These related inspection services include:
- Pest Inspections
- Dry Rot Inspections
- Manufactured Home Foundation Certification
- Lead Paint Sampling
- Meth Testing
- Asbestos Sampling
- Mold Testing
- Radon Testing
Each home inspection normally takes around two to four hours to complete, and a detailed report is provided to the client right on site. This report covers more than 1,600 home items and components, and includes color pictures. Clients are encouraged to take part in the inspection process and ask any questions, and this includes after the inspection as well.
Respected And Accomplished In The Community
As the home inspector for Whatcom and surrounding counties, The Matt Purcell Team is very active in town and respected by the community.
- All our inspectors are Certified Pillar To Post® Home Inspectors
- Washington State Licensed Home Inspectors
- Certified Washington State Structural Pest and Dry Rot Inspector
- Visit our Team page to learn more about our team and license numbers
What Customers Tell Us
Our customers frequently provide comments and feedback about our services, and we have a very high customer satisfaction. Our customers report that our inspectors are very thorough, and that they arrive on time. Customers also state that we are very professional, and that our reports are provided on site and are very easy to read and understand.
We also get many favorable comments about the time our home inspectors spend ensuring that all questions and concerns are answered. Customers often refer our services to friends and family members.
Realtors refer clients to us as well, for many reasons. We have been told that our services are accurate and professional, and that our home inspectors explain concerns without causing any undue alarm. Our inspectors make sure any comments are in the proper perspective, and Realtors trust us to protect their good reputation.
We Accept: Cash, Check